Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
actionable e-mail
msrich
I'm told a new feature of TS 5.5.2 is "actionable e-mail." Is this the same as or related to 'Diablo'? Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Johnny
I have no idea what you mean by "related to Diablo"
TeamSite now has a bunch of URL's that you can insert into an email (or anywhere really) that can action a task.
They are called CCI (casual contributor interface) URLs.... i think anyway
John Cuiuli
Consultant
Sydney, Australia
Migrateduser
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=2137
Some of them are pretty bad - take task for instance leaves a blank window, edit opens two windows (at least only one is blank), and most do poor error control or throw weird error messages. I recommend writing your own JSPs to replace them (you can call OpenAPI from in the JSP).
Adam Stoller
If you're using 5.5.2 - you might prefer to take a look at:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/048945
instead of 2137 (which relates to 5.0.x I believe).
If you still find problems with these (check the syntax carefully to make sure you're using the 5.5.2 syntax) - please contact support and file bug reports on them.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)