Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt 2.6.1: Release Notes?
vivash
Hi,
I'm trying to find all the changes that have gone into Birt 2.6.1 - basically diff from 2.6.0 to 2.6.1. I couldn't find the release notes or any change log for the 2.6.1 release. Is there anywhere I can find such information?
We are encountering lots of problems from 2.6.0 to 2.6.1 and change log would help to see what changes might be causing those issues. It would also help to see if the old way of doing things have changed and we need to modify our code/report for the new release.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
-vivek
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Vivek,
Take a look at the BIRT project plan. It might help you with the info you're looking for.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/BIRT_Project_Plan
What are the errors that you're getting with 2.6.1?