Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
PageNumber AutoText and Excel Export
rpolunsky
I've been using the master page footer grid method of showing Page N of M, but I've noticed that it throws an error when exported to Excel. Even if I set visibility false for XLS, I get the message:
org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.excel.ExcelEmitter needOutputInMasterPage
WARNING: Excel page header or footer only accept a table no more than 1 row and 3 columns.
I've told the people in the field to just ignore that message in the logs, but is there any way to get past it? None of the single-field approaches (i.e. totalPage and pageNumber references in script) work because those are only resolved in run/render scenarios.
This isn't critical but it's been at threat level "Annoying" for some time now.
Richard
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Richard,
Have you tried dropping the element from the report when using XLS output format rather than just hiding?