Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt 2.6.1: Dependency libraries?
vivash
We just upgraded to 2.6.1, but are having issues with pdf, excel, html exports. We are still using old itext-2.0.4.jar and jxl.jar. Where can I find the list of dependency jar for Birt 2.6.1 and what version of dependency do they support?
Thanks,
-vivek
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Vivek,
I just checked 2.6.1 by looking in the plugin and itext is version 2.1.7.
How are you running the reports?
Jason
vivash
Which plugin? Is it part of Birt run-time package?
We run Birt as part of our web application (over Tomcat). We have two ways of running,
1) Run directly in browsers - this runs the link directly using birt viewer
2) Schedule or email reports - this runs using the Birt APIs.
The second feature (running via APIs) are having the problems - with pdf, excel, html.
Where can I find the list of all the dependencies which do not come as part of the Birt-runtime package?
Thanks.
vivash
Ok, I see "com.lowagie.text_2.1.7.v201004222200.jar" in the plugins directory - I guess that's the itext jar. Are there any other dependency jar which do not come with Birt runtime package (beside jdbc library)?
Thanks.
JasonW
If you downloaded the runtime it should contain everything you need with the exception of any drivers.