Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Access to Dataset Rows
Arne79
Hi,
i have the following problem:
I have a dataset which is the result of a SQL Query. It consists of three columns with integer values. Then i add two computel columns where i compute percent values of the two latter columns. Now i have to add two more columns where i have to compute a trend from the percent values. This trend should be the middle of actual row, next row and the former row. I don?t how i can access the rows different from the actual. Is it possible to solve this over scripting or a table where i refer to the values of another table? I don?t know how i can realize this.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
Can you get your query to compute the values?
In an eReport I would get the Fetch to hold 3 rows at a time so I could compute and return the oldest.
I'm not sure if this is possible in BIRT (I'm still learning my scripting).
If it's not possible, then you're looking at HashMaps to store OnCreate and later access the row values at a control's OnRender.