Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Web project in v2.6.1
cdoniat
Hi everyone,
I'm using the 2.6.1 version of BIRT. I pointed out in other forums there is a BIRT Web project Wizard to start a BIRT Web application. My problem is I can't find the wizard. Any idea?
Regards,
Christophe
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
You need to download and install the BIRT WTP integration. Here is the link:
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/birt/downloads/drops/R-R1-2_6_1-201009171723/birt-wtp-integration-sdk-2_6_1.zip
It is available on the full download list page:
http://download.eclipse.org/birt/downloads/build.php?build=R-R1-2_6_1-201009171723
Jason
cdoniat
I did again with theses links I used before, but same result, BIRT Web project do not appear in the New > Other...> BIRT > choices list. I think I missed some configuration stuff.
Let me know any instructions or links to installation
Christophe
JasonW
Take a look at the response on this thread:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/20353-how-to-integrate-birt-with-existing-web-application/page__pid__68971__st__0&#entry68971
cdoniat
Thanks a lot Jason
Christophe