Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Opendeploy Scheduling Options
System
When scheduling a deployment, it looks like you can only have one numeric entity associated with the "-s" option. For example I can do this:
iwodschadd -s 1w
but I cannot do this
iwodschadd -s 1w 2d 3h 4m
Is there a way that I can do the latter or is the only way to do this to convert weeks, days and hours to mins?
If I have to convert, can this be something that is added as a feature moving forward?
-JoyF
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Currently you are relegated to one time unit (minutes, hours, days or weeks.)
There are some open feature requests for improving scheduler options:
+ 34334: Need a way to schedule recurring deployments on multiple days each week or hours of the day
+ 38988: OD Scheduler GUI and OD scheduler command line interface should have the same functionality
Auto-conversion is not covered by these. If you feel strongly about this as a potential feature, please file a request through Tech Support. Thanks.
Todd Scallan
Group Product Manager
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
Migrateduser
Thanks Todd for your response.
The open feature number 38988 may address my issue. Correct me if I am wrong but in the Opendeploy GUI you can specify a time to schedule a deployment (i.e. 13:24), but you can not do this on the command line and hence my workaround with the Auto-Conversion. So if this is part of a feature for consideration then I think my scenario will be covered.
-JoyF
Migrateduser
Yup, you're right. Command line lets you schedule in relative time, but UI lets you schedule in absolute time.
If you provide me your company name, I can attach it to the FR. Or you can ask Tech Support to do it for you.
Cheers,
Todd Scallan
Group Product Manager
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com