Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
select only one report parameter from two parameters
chaitanya1
Hi
I am new to this eclipse BIRT report platform.
I want to create two report parameters as if i selected one parameter then second should be disabled.
Means i want to use any one parameter at a time.Both must have a list of values.
Depending on which i selected as report parameter the report should be generated.
Ex: I have two report parameters 1)wOrderkey 2) sOrderkey
Both have unique list of values. I want to generate report by slecting any one (i.e) if i select the one parameter then the second parameter should be disabled.
I think my question is clear.If u need any clarifications or explnations on this pls let me know that.
So please help me in how to select any one report parameter from two report parameters as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance
Chaitanya
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Chaitanya,
This may require a custom JSP parameter page. I don't think there's a way to disable a parameter when another has a value with BIRT. You could make the parameters not required, which would not force the user to select a value for both or either parameter, but one would not be disabled when the other was set.
This is something that could be requested as an enhancement for future versions of BIRT if you'd like.
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/resources/bug-reporting/