Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamically insert an embedded Image
kma
I have a need to dynamically insert an embedded image to my report. Is there a way to do this using the Java BIRT API?
I am able to get it to work now by including an embedded placeholder image and swap out the byte codes at runtime but preferably not having to use a placeholder.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kma'" data-cid="69117" data-time="1286407302" data-date="06 October 2010 - 04:21 PM"><p>
I have a need to dynamically insert an embedded image to my report. Is there a way to do this using the Java BIRT API? <br />
<br />
I am able to get it to work now by including an embedded placeholder image and swap out the byte codes at runtime but preferably not having to use a placeholder.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Example here.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://digiassn.blogspot.com/2007/12/birt-dynamic-images.html'>http://digiassn.blogspot.com/2007/12/birt-dynamic-images.html</a>
;