Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
getting substraction from dataset1 and dataset2
Solofo
Hi every body,
Basically, I want to get the substraction of sum A and sum B, here are more details about those two sums:
-sum A: from source A, dataset A
-sum B: from source B, dataset B
Actually, I have already got the combination of dataset A and B (by right click, choose New joint dataset)
But my problem is getting the sum must be got by group, before having the substraction as I want in output.
I use the XML source.
Any other techniques would be nice?
My regards
Solofo
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Solofo,
If using a single dataSet, you should be able to group your data, use aggregations to sum the two fields by, then in your group footer, you could find the difference between the two sums using a dynamic text box or data element.