Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Simple updates are not applied on scripted data set
frenchGuy
Hi,
Since I've upgraded to BIRT 2.6.1, I'm encountering a lot of issues with scripted data sets.
Thinks that are not working correctly :
- update of data set parameters
- update of new columns (renaming, adding new columns)
I have no problem to create a data set. But it really is a pain to edit or update it.
I think that it's a major bug.
Is it a known bug?
Is there a bug fix for this problem?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
frenchGuy
I also have difficulties to delete or rename data sets. My actions are not applied. I have to close the rtpdesign, re-open it and redo the deletion or the renaming.
mwilliams
Hi Mat,
So, the dataSet updated as expected in 2.6.0, but not in 2.6.1? If so, please file a bug for it and see what they say back.
frenchGuy
Ok, I will do that.
mwilliams
Thanks! If you could post the bug info in here, that'd be great. As for the renaming issue, that also sounds like a bug if it's making you close and re-open to see changed names. Have you tried right clicking on your project in the explorer and choosing "refresh"?