Hi,<br />
<br />
As I'm encountering a lot of problems with birt 2.6.1, I've tried to work on BIRT 2.6.0. But I can't edit in BIRT 2.6.0 my reports created on BIRT 2.6.1.<br />
<br />
I've tried to modify the version in the following lines of the XML code :<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
<report xmlns="http://www.eclipse.org/birt/2005/design" version="3.2.22" id="1">
<property name="createdBy">Eclipse BIRT Designer Version 2.6.1.v20100902 Build <2.6.1.v20100915-1750></property>
</pre>
<br />
But I have a nullPointerException when I try to save the file in 2.6.0.<br />
<br />
I understand that we can't downgrade from 2.6.0 to 2.5.0 because there maybe are a lot of features and enhancement.<br />
But why can't we edit reports using different minor release (2.6.0, 2.6.1,...) of the same version ?<br />
<br />
Do you have a solution to go back on BIRT 2.6.0? It really is a blocking issue for me

<br />
<br />
Thanks.