Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
differentiate between bar and line series in beforeDrawDataPoint method
Susmitha
Hi,
I want to change colors of series dynamically. I have a bar and line chart. when I use "beforeDrawDataPoint" method, it is changing bar and line colors. I want the colors to be changes only for bar chart, but not for line chart. Please let me know how can I do this.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Susmitha,
What is your BIRT version? I'll check it out in that version and post the report if I have a solution.
Susmitha
Thanks for your reply. I am using BIRT 2.5.1
Thanks
mwilliams
Check out the attached report. The bar chart is figured out by its series name and the color is changed.
Let me know if you have questions.
Susmitha
Thanks very much Michael. It worked fine.