Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Setting margin in Word document
Tagore
I am trying to set a margin for a specific element by using <property name="marginLeft">.
This is working fine for pdf and html but not for word .Can any one help me on this.
Thanks in advance.
Tagore
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Tagore,
What is your BIRT version and how are you changing the margin? In the most recent version of BIRT, 2.6.1, if I change the margin in the property editor for the master page, the margin is correct in Word.
Tagore
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="69263" data-time="1286897551" data-date="12 October 2010 - 08:32 AM"><p>
Hi Tagore,<br />
<br />
What is your BIRT version and how are you changing the margin? In the most recent version of BIRT, 2.6.1, if I change the margin in the property editor for the master page, the margin is correct in Word.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi <br />
<br />
Thanks for the reply.<br />
I am using BIRT 2.6.1.I am trying to set the margin of an image /text in the LayOut Page which is not working for me.The margin in the Master Page is working fine but I want it in Layout page.<br />
<br />
Tagore
mwilliams
You're trying to space an image/text out into the middle of the page? If so, you could use a multi-column grid and size the first column to match the spacing you want from the left side.