Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Help Content
kosta
Hello BIRT community,
where can I find the BIRT Programmer Reference and the BIRT Charting Programmer Reference.
When installing the newest eclipse SDK and then BIRT the both References are missing. Also after I installed the "All-in-One" version there those References were still missing from the Help Content.
I hoped I can find the jars for that and then paste into my eclipse plugin folder but there are no other jar then the one I have (for the BIRT Report Developer Guide).
Can someone post the jars for the BIRT Help Content here (BIRT Programmer Reference and the BIRT Charting Programmer Reference)?
Thank you,
Kosta
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
You can get them in the help by downloading the BIRT Source Code download package
http://download.eclipse.org/birt/downloads/build.php?build=R
-R1-2_5_1-200909220630
extract the download and get this plugin:
org.eclipse.birt.doc.isv and place it in your plugins folder
get this feature:
org.eclipse.birt.doc.isv
and copy it to your features directory.
For chart javadocs download the Chart Engine package and get
org.eclipse.birt.chart.doc.isv plugin from this directory
birt-charts-2_5_1\ChartSDK\eclipse\plugins
and put it your plugins directory.
Get the
org.eclipse.birt.chart.doc.isv
from the
\birt-charts-2_5_1\ChartSDK\eclipse\features
directory and put it in your features directory.
Jason
kosta
Thanks Jason,
It was the BIRT Source Code download zip.
I could find them both in the birt-source-2_6_1.zip package under
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/birt/downloads/drops/R-R1-2_6_1-201009171723/birt-source-2_6_1.zip
Regards,
Kosta