Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Displaying Multi-select Parameter Value(s) in Report
kpelzer29
I have a report with a multi-select parameter. I would like to display the values the user selects for the parameter in the output report, seperated by commas. How can I do this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Just like when using the multi-select parameter values in your query, you'd use script functions to split the array object up into a comma separated string for display in your report. Let me know if you have any questions.
johnw
SOmething like this would work:<br />
<br />
var objectArray = params["multiParameter"].value;<br />
<br />
var sb = new Packages.java.lang.StringBuilder();<br />
<br />
for (i = 0; i < objectArray.length; i++)<br />
{<br />
sb.append(objectArray
+ " " );<br />
}<br />
<br />
sb.toString();