Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic sorting
Ulf
Hey guys,
i've got a problem with my sorting...
In PHP i've got 4 parameters.
1. first sort parameter | 2. ascending / descending
3. second sort parameter | 4. ascending / descending
And now my table should be sorted by this 4 parameters.
How can i handle that ?
Another problem is, that i don't know which of these parameters were set.
Can you help me ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Ulf,
If you pass the parameters in through report parameters in BIRT, you should be able to set the sort of the table in the onPrepare of the table something like in the following example.
srikala
Hi
I have tried implementing the same logic , but its not working for me.
What i have done is i have added a report parameter SortOrder and I have implemented the javascript code in onprepare method of the table. Changed the col name to my col name.
I am using flat file as datasource, is it not working becoz of no sql query. Please explain.
I have the requirement of sorting all the columns in the table on click of col headings.
Will the sorting work if i export the report outside birt in pdf format.
mwilliams
Can you send me a flat file and a report set up how you're setting this up so I can run it, thanks!