Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Pagebreak within dynamic-text
Peter P.
Hi!
I have a quite long text to display in an dynamic-text field. If the text doesn't fit on the current page, there birt does a pagebreak.
I worked around this problem by setting pagebreak-inside to auto.
However, this works only for plain output, but I need to display HTML-content!
Configuration:
Birt 2.6.0
seperate Run and Render
PDF-Output
Peter
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Peter,
So, if you're using HTML, the report page breaks before the dynamic text box? But if it's normal text, it breaks as expected across the two pages? Have you tried using a regular text box? Does it handle it the same?
Peter P.
Exactly, if I use HTML the report page breaks, if i use Plain text the report doesn't page break.
With a regular text box I get the same behaviour (HTML bad, Plain good).
mwilliams
Peter,
I think there are some known issues with HTML text in text boxes. Please file a bug at
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/resources/bug-reporting/
and see what they say. You might search the bugs and see if your problem has already been reported.