Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to resuse styles ?
mlotfi
Hi,
I have done a birt report.
Now I started creating a new one, I want to use the same styles from the previous report, how to copy them or import them to the new report ?
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi mlotfi,
The best thing to do would probably be to create a CSS style sheet if you're going to use the same styles over and over again. This way you just have to apply the style sheet to each new report.
If you don't want to do this, you could probably just copy the styles out of the "styles" section in the outline for the report that already has the styles and paste them into the new report.
mlotfi
Thanks lot.
I have to show 11 columns in a table in the report, when I preview there is not space between columns, is there any way to stretch the layout page or something else ?
thanks again.
mwilliams
If you click on the master page tab under the design window, you can change the dimensions of the page in the property editor.
mlotfi
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="69336" data-time="1286998712" data-date="13 October 2010 - 12:38 PM"><p>
If you click on the master page tab under the design window, you can change the dimensions of the page in the property editor.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
The width is disbaled, I can't change it, it show 8.5 grayed text field.
mwilliams
Sorry. You'll need to change the "Type" to "custom". I should have mentioned that.
mlotfi
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="69341" data-time="1287005055" data-date="13 October 2010 - 02:24 PM"><p>
Sorry. You'll need to change the "Type" to "custom". I should have mentioned that.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Thanks lot, your helps are appreciated.<br />
<br />
I have another question plz, is there any place we can downloas styles (css) and reuse them ?<br />
<br />
thanks again
mwilliams
You can place the CSS file in your resource folder or place it elsewhere and "import" it in for use.