Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to share a static parameter across different reports
Bharath406
Hi,
I have a static list box parameter with example values like
XYZ,
ABC
AEZ
.
.
.
Now I need to use this same parameter across different reports templates. I assume I need to use report libraries. But never worked with libraries. Can someone explain me how to do that.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
Building a library is the same as building a report. You go to New/Library, and create components just like in a report.<br />
<br />
Check the Help file that comes with the BIRT Designer, under Help/Help Contents, and under BIRT Report Developer Guide/Field Guide/Building a Shared Report Development Framework.<br />
<br />
John<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Bharath406'" data-cid="69324" data-time="1286995506" data-date="13 October 2010 - 11:45 AM"><p>
Hi,<br />
<br />
I have a static list box parameter with example values like<br />
XYZ,<br />
ABC<br />
AEZ<br />
.<br />
.<br />
.<br />
<br />
Now I need to use this same parameter across different reports templates. I assume I need to use report libraries. But never worked with libraries. Can someone explain me how to do that.<br /></p></blockquote>