Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
CrossTab - aggregation columns on the top and left
rodrigop
Hi there,
I have a crosstab, let's say "classic" with one aggregation column (on the left hand side of the table) and one aggregation row for my totals (at the bottom).
The thing is, I'd like to display this TOTAL row as the first row of the table and the aggregation column on the LEFT instead of right.
Is there any way to do this with CrossTabs?
Thanks in advance for your help
Rodrigo
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Rodrigo,<br />
<br />
I don't think this is possible with a crosstab currently, but I could be wrong. You can always <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/resources/bug-reporting/'>
; request and enhancement</a> for this option in crosstabs. One thing you could do for a workaround would be to use multiple crosstabs with the same sorting, dataCube, etc. and hide the stuff you don't want for each to make it look how you're wanting.
rodrigop
Thanks for your reply. <br />
<br />
would you have any example of this already done?<br />
<br />
How can I hide the headers from a crosstab?<br />
<br />
Regards<br />
<br />
Rodrigo<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="69389" data-time="1287077859" data-date="14 October 2010 - 10:37 AM"><p>
Hi Rodrigo,<br />
<br />
I don't think this is possible with a crosstab currently, but I could be wrong. You can always <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/resources/bug-reporting/'>
; request and enhancement</a> for this option in crosstabs. One thing you could do for a workaround would be to use multiple crosstabs with the same sorting, dataCube, etc. and hide the stuff you don't want for each to make it look how you're wanting.<br /></p></blockquote>
mwilliams
Rodrigo,
I don't have any examples made. I could probably come up with something if you need me to. You can hide the header by clicking in the cell of the header (not the element, the cell), and going down to the "section" section of the advanced section of the property editor and setting the "display" to no display.
If you'd like me to try to put something like this together, let me know your BIRT version.