Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Show Header on all pages
cobirtops
Greetings.
I have a Header in the Master Page, just the usual company logo, address, etc.. In my dataset Layout, I have one Group and it is set to Page Break "after" each change. How can I have the Header appear on all pages after each Page Break? I tried inserting the Header in the Group Header Row - nope. I tried inserting the Header in a grid within the table - nope.
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi cobirtops,
Your master page header should repeat for every page of the report?
cobirtops
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="69384" data-time="1287074208" data-date="14 October 2010 - 09:36 AM"><p>
Hi cobirtops,<br />
<br />
Your master page header should repeat for every page of the report?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Yes. The report page-breaks after each change of Group 1 in the table. On every occurrence of that, I want the Header to show. I guess, Crystal Reports-wise, I want a page header.<br />
<br />
Thanks.
mwilliams
The header on the master page does repeat for every page by default. If you're talking about the group header repeating, it does by default as well, but if the check box got unclicked, it wouldn't. You can check to make sure the group header is still set to repeat by going back into the group editor. You can do this by selecting your table and going to the groups tab in your property editor and double clicking on the group.
If I'm not understanding correctly, let me know.
cobirtops
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="69388" data-time="1287076999" data-date="14 October 2010 - 10:23 AM"><p>
The header on the master page does repeat for every page by default. If you're talking about the group header repeating, it does by default as well, but if the check box got unclicked, it wouldn't. You can check to make sure the group header is still set to repeat by going back into the group editor. You can do this by selecting your table and going to the groups tab in your property editor and double clicking on the group.<br />
<br />
If I'm not understanding correctly, let me know.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Aww ****. I just realized that this report I'm working on is a copy of a previous report where, in its Script tab, I assigned the onRender event below. I think I got this from this forum. <br />
<br />
if(pageNumber>1){<br />
this.getStyle().display ="none"<br />
}<br />
<br />
Thanks anyway.
mwilliams
That'll do it.
Glad you found the issue!