Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Syntax for Aggregation Filter
jballnik
Hey Gang,
I'm trying to display the total count of All workorders at the bottom of the report. I have two data fields because I want to display the total count where worktype = 'CM' and where worktype = 'PM'. I created an Aggregration Data Control and in my Filter Condition I have the following syntax:
dataSetRow["worktype"].value = "CM"
Nothing displays in the data control. I have attached a screenshot of the window in BIRT. Does anyone know the correct syntax for the filter?
thanks,
John
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RCirne
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'jballnik'" data-cid="69410" data-time="1287098434" data-date="14 October 2010 - 04:20 PM"><p>
Hey Gang,<br />
<br />
I'm trying to display the total count of All workorders at the bottom of the report. I have two data fields because I want to display the total count where worktype = 'CM' and where worktype = 'PM'. I created an Aggregration Data Control and in my Filter Condition I have the following syntax:<br />
<br />
dataSetRow["worktype"].value = "CM"<br />
<br />
Nothing displays in the data control. I have attached a screenshot of the window in BIRT. Does anyone know the correct syntax for the filter?<br />
<br />
thanks,<br />
John<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
The expressions use JavaScript sintax, so you should try:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>dataSetRow["worktype"].value == "CM"</pre>
<br />
Cheers