Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to Change Document Security in PDFs
shortstack
Can you change the master page settings on a PDF output will allow commenting. So I need to change the Document Security Settings. Anyone know how to do this or if it is possible?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
Unless something has changed, you will need to modify the PDF emitter to do this. This is what I have had to do in the past with things like setting encryption on a PDF output.
shortstack
Hi Johnw,
how would I go about changing the pdf emitter?
Thanks in advance.
johnw
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'shortstack'" data-cid="69559" data-time="1287591189" data-date="20 October 2010 - 09:13 AM"><p>
Hi Johnw, <br />
how would I go about changing the pdf emitter?<br />
Thanks in advance.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Download the BIRT source code over at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt'>http://www.eclipse.org/birt</a>
; for the version of BIRT you are working with. the project should be org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.PDF, or something similar.