Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Multiple page invoice
jasonws
Hey, I'm fairly new to reports. I have an invoice that consists of a table within a grid. If there are more records than can be displayed in one page, how do you have it go to another page that looks exactly the same as the first but shows the next page of information (and continue the same way until there's no remaining information?
Thanks,
Jason
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Jason,
Whatever you want to repeat on every page at the top, you just need to put in the header of the table or in the masterPage header. Let me know if you have questions.
jasonws
Thanks Michael. Right now I have the table inside a grid. I guess it doesn't work that way! I'll reorganize it. Thanks! -J<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="69485" data-time="1287433531" data-date="18 October 2010 - 01:25 PM"><p>
Hi Jason,<br />
<br />
Whatever you want to repeat on every page at the top, you just need to put in the header of the table or in the masterPage header. Let me know if you have questions.<br /></p></blockquote>
mwilliams
J,
Not a problem. Let us know whenever you have questions!