Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Can Invoice subtotal / tax / total display at bottom of screen?
jasonws
Hey, I'm fairly new to reports. I currently have a table set up with the subtotal, tax and total in the footer. How do I show all this information at the bottom of the last page?
Thanks,
Jason
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Jason,
You could store the values for the totals in variables and recall those values in a dynamic text box at the bottom of the design.
jasonws
Right on. I'll give that a shot. Thanks!<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="69486" data-time="1287433786" data-date="18 October 2010 - 01:29 PM"><p>
Hi Jason,<br />
<br />
You could store the values for the totals in variables and recall those values in a dynamic text box at the bottom of the design.<br /></p></blockquote>
mwilliams
Sounds good. Let me know if you need more specifics or an example.