Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How can I restrict Output Types?
bgbaird
I am deploying BIRT reports in Actuate iServer. Is there a way that I can limit a report to ONLY output to xls, or pdf, or web?
I can manage the visibility of report elements, but not the entire object.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi bgbaird,
You can schedule the report to run & render report output to a specific format(xls, pdf, html) and share that with specific users or roles.
Ashwini
TZhang
is this about limiting output options to end users in IV? If that is case i am sure you can customize the iPortal dialog to show only the output option you would like end user to see.<br />
<br />
try to find this file<br />
iServer\servletcontainer\iportal\iv\ajax\actuate\iv\ui\dialog\exportReport\IVExportReportDialog.js<br />
and locate a line like this (there are other lines for other formats)<br />
if( outputFormatTextValue
== actuate.iv.utility.ivUtility.getLocalizedString("exportReportDialog.text.exportReportPDF" ) )<br />
<br />
comment it out and see how it works.
bgbaird
Thanks!