Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Forcing HTML Input on one page
Flokater
Hi Birt-friends,
I would love to create a report with all my HTML-mails in a list (PDF).
I tried a lot of settings but couldn't manage to archieve to force one Mail one page.
They are overflowing to several pages. Is it possible to scale the actual content down?
Kind regards
Flokater
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Flokater,
So, you have a list of emails that you want to fit on one, PDF page? Or you have a list that you want to put one mail on each page of a PDF? Please explain a little more in detail. Thanks!
Flokater
Hi,
its one E-Mail = one page.
But Html-Mail get spreaded over several pages.
I read the ROM spec for page and it is statet that scaling isn't supported for PDF.
Is there any other solution?
Flokater
mwilliams
Flokater,
There is a fittopage parameter that can be set, but I think this can only apply to the entire report. If you ran each html mail individually and then used iText to join the PDF outputs for each email into one PDF, it would probably work. As far as shrinking each one to fit in a single page within a single report run, I don't think you'll be able to do that, but I could be wrong. You could always submit an enhancement request for this at
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/resources/bug-reporting/
.