Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Fit grid row on one page
vash
Hi,
I am using a grid in my report - with 'n' rows.
Each row has a crosstab in it.
The rows in the crosstab varies - due to which sometimes, a crosstab will start on a page with only 2 rows and the remaining continues on the next page.
Is there a way to force the row of the Grid containing the crosstab - to start on the next page if it does not entirely fit on the preceding page.
Please suggest.
Thanks,
Vash
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Vash,
What version of BIRT are you using? Have you tried setting the page break within option on each grid row to "Avoid"?
vash
Michael,
I am using 2.3.2
And I dont have 'Avoid' option for pagebreaks.
-vash
mwilliams
Your version would be why. I think the "avoid" option was added back in 2.5.x. If you can upgrade, that will probably do it for you. If not, starting each crosstab on a new page is probably going to be the easiest solution. You could possibly do some messy scripting you could do to insert your own page breaks when you determine through script if the next crosstab will fit on the current page or not, but I have not tried this, so I don't know for sure.
vash
So, there is no easy way out??
I guess - will have to upgrade soon then.
Thanks for your reply.
-Vash