Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
background color / new page
birtprofi
Hello everybody,<br />
<br />
at this time I will need your further help. I hope that soon it will possible for me to help you too.<br />
<br />
<span class='bbc_underline'>My 1. Problem / is solved</span><br />
<del class='bbc'>In my database there is a field with rgb color in hex. Now I would like set the background color of the fiel dp_color automatic. But this dont work. Please see the script, that I use. Maybe there is a failure.</del><br />
<br />
<span class='bbc_underline'>I forget to set "function onCreateCell( cellInst, reportContext )" and I set the script on the fals hierachy.<br />
</span><br />
<br />
My 2. Problem. - is still open<br />
Because this is a dynamic crosstab, I have problems with pagebreak. I have place for 5 Names in vertical position. What I have to do is, that the report table "month" and "day of month" should be static on every page. <br />
I would like that the report print like this:<br />
for example:<br />
on first page: Month/Day of Month and then Name1, Name2, Name3 Name4, Name5<br />
on second page: Month/Day of Month and then Name6, Name7 and so on.<br />
<br />
How could I do this, should I do this with a script?<br />
<br />
Best Regards<br />
Rafael
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Rafael,
Are you talking MA_NAME or DP_NAME? Can you describe a little more in detail what your data is like and what you're wanting? Thanks!
birtprofi
Hi Michael,
sorry for my late answer. But I didnt have access to my computer.
In the meantime I found a proposal for solution on devshare. In future I will look better to devshare and forums first, before I ask a question.
This was the helpful article
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/855-crosstab-horizontal-page-break-example/
mwilliams
It's not a problem. I just didn't understand the question completely! There is lots of information within the forums and devShare, but after a quick search, if you don't find something, feel free to ask.