Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Using BIRT in RSM for reporting on UML models
cbucholdt
Hi,
I am fairly new to using BIRT.
Currently I have an UML model in Rational Software Model and I am trying to read model information and display them in a BIRT report via the Report Designer. So far it works fine. The only thing I can not figure out is how i could read the stereotype information (reference or name), which has been applied to a model element (e.g. Class or Association).
I just do not know which element of an UML class holds/references this information.
Does anybody know-how to access this information?
regards
Christian
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Calder
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'cbucholdt'" data-cid="69584" data-time="1287664931" data-date="21 October 2010 - 05:42 AM"><p>
Hi,<br />
<br />
I am fairly new to using BIRT. <br />
<br />
Currently I have an UML model in Rational Software Model and I am trying to read model information and display them in a BIRT report via the Report Designer. So far it works fine. The only thing I can not figure out is how i could read the stereotype information (reference or name), which has been applied to a model element (e.g. Class or Association). <br />
<br />
I just do not know which element of an UML class holds/references this information.<br />
<br />
Does anybody know-how to access this information?<br />
<br />
regards<br />
Christian<br /></p></blockquote>
did anyone come back to you with a solution, or did you work it out?
Asset
you can get the reporting manual or demo from <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.assetanalytix.com/'>assetanalytix</a>
;