Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Export to Excel functionality
SVS
Hi,
Am new to creating reports with Birt.I dont know if this is the correct place to ask my question.I have an issue with exporting data using Export to excel functionality.In the report,am giving a few parameters and am calling a stored procedure and then running the report.The report asks for the parameters and then it runs.Once the report retrieves the data ,I tried to export to excel.Once I give that option,am once again reprompted for giving parameters.Why does this happen.If I need to export the excel,why should the report rerun? Am not getting a clue of whats happening.Could any one help me?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Choosing to export to Excel from the report viewer causes you to have to re-enter the parameters? Or is this from the designer?
SVS
While choosing the Export to Excel from the report viewer,am once again reprompted to enter the parameters.I just want to save it into excel and dont want the reprompting to happen.
mwilliams
What is your BIRT version? I'll have to look, but I don't think I've ever seen this. Is this from the deployed viewer? Or does it happen when you export to excel from the web viewer from the designer too?