Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Images in Excel
JayJ
Hello
A newbie question.
I am using BIRT 2.5.1
I have searched the forum regarding the images not showing issue in Excel using the default emitter. I am using an Embedded image in the report. Following the forum, I downloaded the Tribix XLS emitter and going to work with it.
Is this best way to go ? Are there any other better (free) options ?
Please advice...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CBR
Hi JayJ,
you re right: The BIRT Excel emitter doesn't support images at the moment which means that your excel file doesn't show up charts and all the other images you added to your report.
The only way you can have images in Excel that are generated using BIRT is to use the Tribix XLS emitter. If you don't want to spend money it's the only way at the moment.
JayJ
Thanks much for your reply, CBR !