Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT with RSA 8.0
aditi_BIRT
Hi,
I am new to BIRT and I am using BIRT with Rational Software Architect 8.0. Where my aim is to generate the reports which has the sample diagrams, descriptions and almost all information on components used init.
Please find below some of the queries which I have and it would be really helpful if you assist me for the same.
1) I am working mainly on UML diagrams, and most of the time my data souce is UML data souce in which I have to manually select the project in my RPTDESIGN. Is there some way where I can change the project associated with my report at the run time. For instance I just create the ant scipt where I just write the project workspace path and it automatically generate the report for that project.
2)Can I import excel projects and word documents directly as a data source in my reports(.rptdesign)
3)Can I deploy my UML projects on the application server and also my BIRT report . Then generate report for those deployed projects.
4)Does BIRT supports the Table of Contents feature, if not then are we suppose to do java scripting for the same.
Please could you also send me some of the java scripting examples for BIRT.
Please help me on my above queries and let me know if you require further clarifcation on above.
Regards,
Aditi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet