Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Page Numbering in crosstab
sarika.np
I am using birt2.6 for generating a report using cross tab. I am facing a problem in horizontal page break in this.
I have given page break interval in the Column Area of the cross tab. The page break is working fine, but the page number is not incrementing. The before and after properties in Column Area is given as Auto.
Please help me to fix this issue.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi sarika,
Can you attach a sample report so I can see the issue?
sarika.np
Please find the sample pdf output of the report. I need to create pdf output.
I have given RowArea page break interval as 24 and Column Area page break as 6. The status field is by measurement field.
averma
Hi Sarika,
Can you try with page break interval set to 0? I think this is a known issue and has been fixed in version 2.6.2
Ashwini
sarika.np
Hi Ashwini,
Thank you for your reply. I assume what you mean is 2.6.1. The page numbers are coming properly in 2.6.1