Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt 2.6.1 and landscape format
cvh
Hello all,
I'm a newcomer to Birt. Reading through the forum I noted that the way to produce a report in landscape is to set the orientation in the properties of the master page. However, I don't see such a property in the master page. If I go to the property editor for the report page, there is a report orientation property dropdown, but there's no landscape option; only 'right to left' and 'left to right'. Any help gratefully received. Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pboos
Hello cvh,
Select the Master Page tab next to the Layout tab. Then go to the General properties and choose the Orientation dropdown to select the Landscape option. Attached is a screen shot that displays this operation.
cvh
Many thanks, that's what I needed!