Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Change Bubble Chart Size
vash
Hi,
I want to know - how is the size for the bubbles in the bubble chart determined?
Is there a way to change the relative size of the bubbles through scripting?
Thanks,
Vash
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vash
I am using Birt 2.3.2.
mwilliams
Vash,
The bubble sizes are determined by the value. As far as the formula used to determine the size, I do not know that. You'd probably have to look in the code to figure that out. Are you having an issue with the sizing?
vash
Yes, I am asking about the formula used to determine the size.
The dataset I am using for Bubble chart is having a very huge difference between the high and the low values.
Due to which the biggest bubble is too big and the smallest bubble is invisible - only its label is displayed.
So I wanted to cap the max and the min size of the bubbles.
-Vash
mwilliams
Looks like you can adjust the size to your liking with an expression on the "select data" tab of the chart editor, underneath the series field.