Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamically increasing cell height
sarika.np
Hi,
I am using the below function to wrap text in the cell.
function wrap(longStr, width){
length = longStr.length(); if(length <= width)
return longStr;
return (longStr.substring(0, width) + "\u200B" + wrap(longStr.substring(width, length), width));
}
and calling it in the dynamic text like this
wrap(dataSetRow["you dynamic"], 20).
But, the cell height is not increasing when it is wrapping. Is there any way to increase the cell height when the word is wrapped.
Thanks & Regards,
Sarika
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Sarika,
What is your BIRT version? I'll take a look in your version.
sarika.np
I am using BIRT 2.6.1
sarika.np
I didn't get any reply for the issue. Please provide me a solution to increase the cell height dynamically when wrapping text. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance
mwilliams
Sorry for the delay. You can set the height in your onRender script with this.height = "heightString"
sarika.np
Thanks!!...It works fine now.
mwilliams
Not a problem! Let us know all of your designing BIRT report question <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/forum/2-designing-birt-reports/'>here</a>
.