Hi,
I have problems previewing the data in a DCR.
Frames show 'page not found', images and stylesheets don't display.
I have found only one
relevant thread in devnet.
and I tried some things out.
preview-dirI defined the same directory as where the result is generated, to have the same regexes applied on both versions. The generated result displays fine, but the preview of the DCR shows 'page not found'.
templatedata/iw_previewI tested out some regexes that take into account these templatedata directories, but I have no result. Is this still the case in TS 5.5.2, or only before TS 5.0.1?
I wanted to understand what the proxy was looking for with iwproxy in debug mode. But when I preview from the DCR, there is no debugging output produced. (there is when virtualising the generated result)
Could someone explain what is happening, or pass me some locations where I can find relevant information?
Thx,
Sara