Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Page Break with Group
kpelzer29
I have one table with a nested table inside in my report. The outer table contains one group and the nested table contains one group. I set the group After Page break for the outer table to "Always Excluding Last" so each row in the group appears on a separate page and the header for the outer table displays above each data row in the outer table. When I run the report, there are some pages in the report where a row in the outer table displays on a page without data displaying in the nested table, but in the following page the same data row for the outer table repeats along with the nested table data rows. I do not want the data row in the outer table to display multiple times. Does anyone have any ideas what I can do? Thank you!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi kpelzer29,
What is your BIRT version? Is this in PDF or another output? Does the blank page with the header info happen before or after the page with the same header and data? You might try setting your page break interval for the outer table to 0 and see if that fixes it.