Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Table of Contents
aditi_BIRT
Hi,
Please can any one tell me "How to add Table of Contents in Birt Report".
Also I want to create the dynamic number of tables based on the number of rows in the CSV used by me. Is that possible.
Thanks in Advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Virgil Dodson
A Table of Contents gets created when you add a group level to your table data. You can edit the Group properties to dynamically set the text that will appear in the table of contents for each group section.
To get a dynamic number of tables, you could use table grouping that dynamically creates the desired number of nested tables.
kruthi
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Virgil'" data-cid="73090" data-time="1297210678" data-date="08 February 2011 - 05:17 PM"><p>
A Table of Contents gets created when you add a group level to your table data. You can edit the Group properties to dynamically set the text that will appear in the table of contents for each group section.<br />
<br />
To get a dynamic number of tables, you could use table grouping that dynamically creates the desired number of nested tables.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi,<br />
<br />
<br />
I am generating a test Suite Report. I have the following query with BIRT tool.<br />
<br />
a). I want to create "Table of conetents", which dynamically updates the page numbers of each section. Do you have any sample script as example or more detailed explanation on this.<br />
<br />
. I am also trying to print the section numbers in my report. There is a varibale like row._rownum which gives me the current table row number. How can I get the row number of outer table.
raj007
<p>hi</p>