Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Most useful classes for newbie
bethsmith
I've been working with Birt reports for a year but don't have a good grasp of Maximo/BIRT classes in report design (not a lot of Java in my background) -- where can I get a good list of basic useful classes? <br />
<br />
I've found IBM Help useful for Maximo classes, but I would like something that has the BIRT-specific classes as well. <br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wsadhelp/v5r1m2/index.jsp?topic=/com.sun.api.doc/java/lang/Integer.html'>Class
hierarchy</a> <br />
<br />
Thanks in advance! Beth
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
Thats a tough question.
The most useful class that I use is the java.text.SimpleDateFormat class.
If your curious, you might want to consider a basic Java course. It will get you introduced to the majority of classes that are used most often in Java.