Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
PDF CYMK output
Emil Faber
Hullo,
maybe someone has a solution for this - I need the BIRT-produced PDF to be in the CYMK colorspace. Besides using CYMK images, what else should I do?
Thanks in advance,
Emp
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Emil Faber'" data-cid="69964" data-time="1288737790" data-date="02 November 2010 - 03:43 PM"><p>
Hullo,<br />
<br />
maybe someone has a solution for this - I need the BIRT-produced PDF to be in the CYMK colorspace. Besides using CYMK images, what else should I do?<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance,<br />
<br />
Emp<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
This may require modification of the PDF emitter, I'm not sure offhand. We have done this for clients who have needed some special features in their PDF outputs. For the most part, I am pretty sure you can get away with just using CYMK images as I am not sure what colorspace features iText supports.<br />
<br />
John
Emil Faber
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'johnw'" data-cid="69971" data-time="1288746219" data-date="02 November 2010 - 06:03 PM"><p>
This may require modification of the PDF emitter, I'm not sure offhand. We have done this for clients who have needed some special features in their PDF outputs. For the most part, I am pretty sure you can get away with just using CYMK images as I am not sure what colorspace features iText supports.<br />
<br />
John<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I suppose there is no way we can configure the emitter from within the report itself, right? <br />
<br />
Is there any howto on configuring the emitter?<br />
<br />
I was hoping for something like the CHART_DPI property, which can be set at runtime. <br />
<br />
Bye,<br />
<br />
Emp