Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MetaTagger and FormAPI?
System
Does the MetaTagger DCT functionality support any of FormAPI, or JavaScript in any way?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I'm not 100% positive - but I believe the answer is currently "no" with plans to incorporate it in the future.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
cuiw197
Hello, I'm currently plannin to do a eval of Meta tagger 3.5, So what you are telling me here is that By implementing Meta Tagger, i don't get access to the FormAPI functionality when doing meta data caputure?
Thanks
Adam Stoller
I've been away for a while - but one of the advantages is that I've gotten to spend a little time with MetaTagger 3.5 and metadata capture.
To re-iteraterate my previous statement - with a bit more conviction - the current version of metadata capture (TeamSite 5.5.2 SP2b) with (or without) MetaTagger (3.5.0) functionality does *not* include support for FormAPI. It includes support for a whole bunch of other stuff (some of which the main TeamSite Templating DCT does not support) - but not yet FormAPI.
I believe the plan is to try to merge all this functionality together in a not-too-distant release of the product(s) - but I'll have to leave it to our Product Management / Product Marketing folks to provide anything further in the way of details. Sorry.
However - MT enabled metadata capture forms are pretty darn neat (to use 50'ish terms :-)
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)