Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to avoid page break on the last page ?
LeinadJan
Hello everybody,
I know I'm working with an old version of BIRT, but I need to find a way to avoid a page break on the last page. I have a simple report with each row corresponding to one page. But to cut each row for each page, I had to set the page break property to always (after) which give me an empty page at the end of the document. I don't have the option to choose, like in the group option, to choose always except the last page. I'm using BIRT 2.1.1 .
Do you have any idea ?
Thank you !
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
LeinadJan
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'LeinadJan'" data-cid="70022" data-time="1288881526" data-date="04 November 2010 - 07:38 AM"><p>
Hello everybody,<br />
<br />
I know I'm working with an old version of BIRT, but I need to find a way to avoid a page break on the last page. I have a simple report with each row corresponding to one page. But to cut each row for each page, I had to set the page break property to always (after) which give me an empty page at the end of the document. I don't have the option to choose, like in the group option, to choose always except the last page. I'm using BIRT 2.1.1 .<br />
<br />
Do you have any idea ?<br />
<br />
Thank you !<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi, I found the solution myself, I created a false group, so I could use the always break except on last page option.<br />
<br />
Leinad Jan
mwilliams
Exactly what I almost suggested before seeing you had responded to yourself already. For future reference, the "Designing BIRT Reports" forum would have been a good spot to ask this type of question. It has much more traffic than the "General Forums".