Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Building BIRT - Please Help
sri1234
Hello,
I am a newbie to BIRT Integration. My question is simple. This might have more to do with Eclipse PDE more than BIRT.
I have some code inside the package org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.executor that I wanted to change. I wanted to build the updated eclipse plugin jars with these changes so that I can deploy the jar to my webviewer (\WEB-INF\platform\plugins).
I am using 2.3.1 and I have downloaded the All-In-One. I tried to run the build.xml under the project org.eclipse.birt.data which simply built the dteapi.jar. Instead, I want the plugin that I can drop inside \WEB-INF\platform\plugins of my report viewer.
Someone please help me out. Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Can you try to just open the plugin.xml from the org.eclipse.birt.data plugin and on the first tab of the manifest wizard use the export wizard to export the plugin.
Jason
sri1234
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'JasonW'" data-cid="70050" data-time="1288976866" data-date="05 November 2010 - 10:07 AM"><p>
Can you try to just open the plugin.xml from the org.eclipse.birt.data plugin and on the first tab of the manifest wizard use the export wizard to export the plugin.<br />
<br />
Jason<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Thank you. I got it working !