Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Create Calendar Report without Start/End parameters
sbogardus
I am trying to create a report that contains a calendar. I have used the suggestions in other threads that requires the user to select the start and end dates for the calendar. However, my report now needs to display all activities for a person. There is no readily known start and end date. I want to run a query to find the person's activities and then based on that data I would want the startdate for the calendar to be the oldest date associated with an the person's oldest activity. Likewise, the end date would be the latest activity.
Any help would be appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
I'm not sure how you are implementing, but it seems that you should be able to have a hidden Grid at the very beginning of the report to collect and store the max and min date. Then you could pass this to your Calendar Table.