Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to use Report Parameters In Scripted data Source
vbolisetti
Hi,
I have sucessfully implemeted one sample example form Birt Exchange on Scripted data source example.It was great since we are reading the values from java class and getching them through Java script funtions.In futher i have two questions
how to use report parameters in it?
I am getting results using store procedures for display in this case how to pass the values to them.
Can some one help me on this..thank you in advance....
Vijay Kumar Bolisetti
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
params["yourParameterName"].value
John
RCirne
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'johnw'" data-cid="70198" data-time="1289410340" data-date="10 November 2010 - 10:32 AM"><p>
params["yourParameterName"].value<br />
<br />
John<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I think params.yourParameterName would also work.<br />
<br />
Cheers