Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Modify values in "Select Values" in Filters in Aggregates
jumpa
Hi,
My datasetRow returns data in KB(kilobytes). I use a converted to convert to MB or GB.
My report table has an Aggregate which is the SUM of the KB rows.
I am using a script(onRender()) to convert the SUM which is in KB to MB/GB. But in the filter for that Aggregate, the "Select Values" shows the values in original KB itself. How to show in MB/GB inside the filter ?
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jumpa
Hi,
My datasetRow returns data in KB(kilobytes). I use a converter to convert to MB or GB.
My report table has an Aggregate which is the SUM of the KB rows.
I am using a script(onRender()) to convert the SUM which is in KB to MB/GB. But in the filter for that Aggregate, the "Select Values" shows the values in original KB itself. How to show in MB/GB inside the filter ?
Thanks,
mwilliams
Hi,
Can you explain in a little more detail what the issue you're having is? Thanks!
jumpa
Thanks for responding mwilliams.<br />
<br />
Ill try to explain with an example. My dataset returns the value - "1024" for 10 rows. Using a script, I display in the report - 1 MB. [1024 is in KB and it is equals to 1 MB].<br />
<br />
I have an aggregate row which shows the sum of this data. It totals to 10240. I show it as 10 MB.<br />
<br />
I have 3 groups of such data. In each group, the aggregate total is 10240 - displayed as 10MB.<br />
<br />
When I click "filter" - right next to the displayed aggregate, the available values to filter are 10240, 10240,10240. These values also, I want to display as 10MB, 10MB and 10MB. Is that possible?<br />
<br />
please look at the screenshot also(the values differ from this example).<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="70276" data-time="1289583649" data-date="12 November 2010 - 10:40 AM"><p>
Hi,<br />
<br />
Can you explain in a little more detail what the issue you're having is? Thanks!<br /></p></blockquote>
Megha Nidhi Dahal
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'jumpa'" data-cid="70899" data-time="1291201563" data-date="01 December 2010 - 04:06 AM"><p>
Thanks for responding mwilliams.<br />
<br />
Ill try to explain with an example. My dataset returns the value - "1024" for 10 rows. Using a script, I display in the report - 1 MB. [1024 is in KB and it is equals to 1 MB].<br />
<br />
I have an aggregate row which shows the sum of this data. It totals to 10240. I show it as 10 MB.<br />
<br />
I have 3 groups of such data. In each group, the aggregate total is 10240 - displayed as 10MB.<br />
<br />
When I click "filter" - right next to the displayed aggregate, the available values to filter are 10240, 10240,10240. These values also, I want to display as 10MB, 10MB and 10MB. Is that possible?<br />
<br />
please look at the screenshot also(the values differ from this example).<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi Jumpa,<br />
<br />
Does something like <strong class='bbc'>SELECT KB1/1024.0 as MB1, KB2/1024.0 as MB2 from table_xyz</strong> help?<br />
You get values in MB in the select clause itself, so you need not use scripts..<br />
<br />
regards<br />
Arpan