Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
script problem
birtprofi
Hi guys,
please take a short look, to my report. On Element ID 130 I use following script in the expression field:
if (dimension["Group1"]["Day"] = '1') "MO "
if (dimension["Group1"]["Day"] = '2') "DI "
if (dimension["Group1"]["Day"] = '3') "MI "
if (dimension["Group1"]["Day"] = '4') "DO "
if (dimension["Group1"]["Day"] = '5') "FR "
if (dimension["Group1"]["Day"] = '6') "SA "
if (dimension["Group1"]["Day"] = '7') "SO "
else
dimension["Group1"]["Day"]
But on preview I always got the last entry. In this case = SO
So what I want is, if value of the "Day" field = 1, then print MO, if the "Day" field = 2, then print DI and so on.
best regards
rafael
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
birtprofi
Hello,
maybe you could say what is wrong with my script, but it?s not urgent.
I use now the "map" function in the Birt Report Designer, and this works very well.
best regards
Rafael
mwilliams
Try using '==' rather than '='.